Buffalo, NY, January 17, 2011 – Snacking is on the rise, accounting for seven percent of foodservice sales, only two percent less than breakfast sales.1 With the average consumer snacking at least once a day, most often between lunch and dinner,2 leading foodservice supplier Rich Products Corporation offers many menu solutions to satisfy patrons’ craving for variety, flavor, quality and freshness.
For foodservice operators and chefs who want to capitalize on the growth in PM snacking and drive afternoon traffic, Rich’s offers a variety of portable snack offerings – from indulgent sweets to savory treats – that deliver on taste and value. For snackers seeking healthier ingredients, Rich’s also provides products made with whole grain, protein, fiber and more.
- On Top® Non-Dairy Dessert Topping – The perfect addition to fruit parfaits, frappuccinos and hot coffee drinks. Available in a variety of flavors including Chocolate On Top®, Cookies & Crème On Top® Made with Oreo® and Sugar Free On Top®
- Sandwich Melts – Entice snackers with a hot pocket-like choice that’s full of flavor, available in Meatball Marinara or BBQ Chicken
- Sheeted Pizza Dough & Dough Balls – Slice and roll into a variety of handheld snacks. Use Thin Crust Sheeted Pizza Dough for pizza cones, regular Sheeted Dough for pizza rolls and Dough Balls for calzones and bread sticks; wheat dough is also available
- Cinnamon Rolls & Cinnamon Roll Dough – Meet all your indulgent snacking needs with Cinnamon Rolls and Cinnamon Roll Dough that’s perfect for creating a sweet craving like an apple empanada
Better for You:
- UBR® – This hearty and great tasting powerhouse is fortified with protein and fiber for all-day snacking
- Cinni-Yums™ – Serve these mini treats hot and fresh from the oven in a smaller portion size that’s ideal for snacking; available in whole grain
- Pizza Cheese Crunchers – A mess free snack made with whole grain breading; contains fiber, protein, calcium, vitamin B, magnesium and zinc
- Rip Stick™ Breadsticks – Made with whole grain and fiber, satisfy the afternoon sweet tooth with a touch of honey and cinnamon sugar
“To best support our customers, Rich’s continues to dedicate resources to ensure our innovative menu solutions align with industry trends, such as the rise of PM snacking,” said Roderick Kirwan, Director of Marketing at Rich’s Corporation. “As a trusted industry supplier, we will always push ourselves to satisfy our customers’ needs and boost their revenues and margins with a wide variety of delicious, convenient and time saving products.”
1 Restaurant Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook (2010)
2 Snacking Occasion Consumer Trend Report, Attitudes and Usage Study (2010)