Help a Family Plant Roots in our West Side Community
Rich Family Foundation has sponsored the full build of a Habitat for Humanity home at 56 Lawrence Place, and you’re invited to help.
Rich’s associates, teams and families can fill up to 50 days of building beginning in July 2019.
A few notes about volunteering for a build day:
- Rich’s build days are Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday beginning July 10, 2019. We encourage families to participate on Saturdays.
- Volunteers must be at least 16-years-of-age to participate.
- Build days run from 9 am to 3 pm and all volunteers must be available for the full 6 hours (the 9 am start time is firm, no exceptions).
- Each build day requires 6-10 volunteers.
- No experience is necessary. A site coordinator will provide all of the necessary equipment, training and support for the tasks required of each volunteer.
- Volunteers should be able to be on their feet for an extended period of time, lift a minimum of 30 pounds and climb stairs and ladders.
- Volunteers are expected to arrive in work and weather appropriate clothing, with plenty of water and food for the workday.
- All volunteers will be invited to the family dedication event at the completion of the build.
- PTO requirement – TBD (more copy to come on this)
If you would like more information before registering, please contact Rich’s volunteer Coordinator, Courtney Cobb at CCobb2@rich.com.
Volunteer Sign-Up Calendar
Dates is gray are already full
Remaining Spots: 0
All spots have been taken.