Mindy serves on the corporate Board of Directors for Rich Products Corporation and as Chairperson for the Board’s Finance and Audit and Compensation and Organization Committees. In addition, Mindy serves as Executive Chair of Rich Entertainment Group, responsible for overseeing the organization’s baseball, theater, restaurant and travel interests, including:
- Buffalo Bisons of the International League, Triple-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals of the Texas League, Double-A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals.
- West Virginia Black Bears of the New York-Penn League (2015 Champions), Single-A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
REG made its Broadway debut with Chaplin in 2012. In association with Grove Entertainment, REG produced the acclaimed revival of CATS on Broadway, which launched a national tour in January 2019. REG is also a partner in The Band’s Visit, 2018 Tony Award winner for Best Musical. REG helped launch Escape to Margaritaville on Broadway in 2018 and the show, featuring the songs of Jimmy Buffett, will embark on a national tour in October 2019. REG’s other productions include the tour of On Your Feet! and the NYC production of COMPANY as well as London.
- Buffalo, New York-based: Rich’s Catering and Special Events; Cookie Patisserie & Bakery; and Pettibones Grille at Coca Cola Field.
- Other locations: The Glen Iris Inn, Letchworth State Park, NY; the Green Turtle Restaurant, Kaiyo Grill and Sushi, and Green Turtle Wine & Spirits Shop in Islamorada, FL; and Palm Beach National Golf & Country Club, Palm Beach, FL.
- The Travel Team — one of the largest travel management companies in the United States.
Mindy is a member of the corporate Board of Directors and the Compensation and Human Capital Committee for M&T Bank Corp.; she also is a member of the Cleveland Clinic Board of Directors; the Board of Trustees for Cleveland Rock & Roll, Inc. / Rock & Roll Hall of Fame + Museum; and an advisor on BDT Capital Partners LLC’s Advisory Board.
In 1986, Mindy and her husband, Bob Rich, Jr., founded Western New York United Against Drug and Alcohol Abuse, a nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting substance abuse and educating children throughout Western New York. Mindy and Bob continue to serve as Chairpersons Emeritus for this important local organization.
Among other charitable activities, Mindy is especially focused on fundraising geared toward finding a cure for cystic fibrosis. Mindy and Bob founded and chair the annual Greater Niagara BassEye Celebrity Challenge that has raised more than $1.3 million for cystic fibrosis research.
Over the years, Mindy has received numerous awards and honors for her work, including the Women’s Foodservice Forum Titan Award (2019), the Distinguished Fellow Award (2015) from Cleveland Clinic’s 1921 Society and the Women’s Foodservice Forum Trailblazer Award (2010).
Mindy resides in Islamorada with her husband, Bob, and two dogs. She enjoys fly fishing, international travel and gourmet cooking; with a genuine love for music and theater.